Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Weekend


I hope you had a wonderful Easter!  I spent the weekend at home to celebrate Easter & my Grandma's 90th birthday. We had a bunch of family in town and it was a blast to hang out with everyone. I loved being able to walk down my county road and take pictures of the pretty scenery. It made it really hard to come back to the "city".  I loved spending time with family celebrating my Grandma's birthday... but most importantly Jesus's Resurrection.  Here is a preview of some of the pictures I took over the weekend. :)

"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead..."- 1 Peter 1:3





The Birthday Girl



He is SO cute.. :) 

The Girl's platter 


The boys platter 

















Easter day!! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment