Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Lenses of Beauty Wedding Workshop

A couple Sundays ago, I had the pleasure of attending a Wedding Workshop. It was lead by two wonderful photographers that are amazing wedding photographers. I was so grateful for their willingness to teach. It gave me a new passion & desire to learn more about wedding photography. We went through a lot of things including, the scheduling of the wedding day, sending out the final images & much more! Once our brains were full of useful wedding photography information, we met a couple that had been married for about 7 years. We had the opportunity to practice taking wedding portraits. They were so cute! The ladies leading the workshop were so amazing at helping everyone. They not only encouraged you but helped you improve your photos. :) I think they did an excellent job& I am very thankful for their kindness. 



She is SO pretty!

















I had a blast at taking their wedding portraits! I was happy with how my images turned out & look forward to when I get the chance to captures someone's special day! :) I'm so thankful that I was able to attend the Lenses of Beauty Wedding Workshop. I learned some valuable information & loved the hands on learning experience! 
Lots of Love,
 Joee

No comments:

Post a Comment