Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Alexander Family

Happy Tuesday!! 

Yes, it's only Tuesday.. But I am hoping that my blog post will put a smile on your face! :) Last Sunday, I had the opportunity to take the Alexander family pictures. They have three adorable children and have been married for about 15 years. You can tell they are very loving & kind parents. It was a chilly/ windy afternoon & Claire {2 years old} was not in the mood for pictures... but we still had great time! I hope you enjoy their pictures. I am still scheduling Valentines Mini Sessions { Email me at momentsofgrace.photos@gmail.com}. 

Don't forget to "Like" my fan page on facebook for more updates!!      https://www.facebook.com/momentsofgracephotos  :)

 Thank you SO much for stopping by & have a wonderful week! 

- Joee 





















Look at the love!! 



One of my favs!! 

so fun!!! :) 


She was not too happy to be taking pictures... but she looked so cute either way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment