Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Annie | 3 Months | South East, KS



You probably don't recognize this cute little girl. I took her newborn photos 3 months ago! I can't believe how much she has grown. I love this little family. Her big sister has had her pictures taken 4 times by me and she's starting to become my little buddy. This family is one of my favorites. I love being able to document their family pictures and how much their children are growing.Wait, till you see some of the fun facial expressions Annie made.. priceless!!

In his love,
 Joee































This Face = Priceless 










She was not a fan of this outfit and this was the only picture I got of it. :) 





FAV!! :) 
















Interested in booking your own session? Email me at momentsofgrace.photos@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment