Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Jones Family | South East, KS


I'm SO excited to show you this family session. This is probably one my favorite family session. I took the Jones family pictures about a year ago when Anderson was one and little Adelaide wasn't around yet. They have such a cute family and were great in front of the camera. We had our session at the Parsons Arboretum and they had this beautiful willow tree. It was a little slice of heaven especially when the sun came out behind it! EEK!!  Someday my dream home will have a big willow tree in my BIG back yard. I had so much fun with the Jones family. Hope you enjoy their pictures!!

Lots of love,
 Joee
























































































Interested in booking your own session? Email me at momentsofgrace.photos@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment