Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Holsinger Girls| Mini Session | Independence, KS


It's Tuesday.. but feels like Wednesday. Don't you hate when you can't keep track of the days. Today was a little better than yesterday at least, I definitely had a case of the Monday blues. Hopefully your Tuesday wasn't too bad. If it was I've got something that will brighten up your day. I'm so happy with how these images of the Holsinger girls turned out. They're all so beautiful and made my job very easy! I loved all the laughter and love that you can see in the pictures. I feel like this is one of my best "mini session". Sometimes I get nervous knowing I only have about 30 minutes to capture some great images. However, these girls were amazing and I was so happy with the end results. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do. ( Side Note: don't you love their hair?!!)  Have a great rest of the week! 

in His Love,
 Joee


















Too cute.. 

















I love this..  Mother & Daughter love. 




My fav!!! 








I loved the laughter & smiling faces! 


What did I tell ya... They're pretty cute, right? Interested in booking a session? Email me at momentsofgace.photos@gmail.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment