Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Maternity| Wichita, KS| 2013



Hey guys!
I hope your week is going good. I can't believe the weather today, so cold!! It doesn't feel like May will be here next week. The weather was nice this last weekend besides the crazy wind! I threw a baby shower for my sister & her husband and sister in law & brother. It was low-key but fun! We ate lots of yummy treats & played some fun games. My favorite game was where we raced to see who could drink apple juice from a sippie cup the fastest ( well everybody but the pregnant women. They had a good excuse not to.) My brother won, but the Seibel team came in a close second. :) Anyways, after the party we took a little trip to one of my favorite locations for a quick maternity photo shoot. They are both such beautiful pregnant women. I'm so excited for them. My sister, Gina, is due in a couple weeks and is expecting a boy. My sister in law, Shanelle, is due at the beginning of June and is expecting a girl. I already know that I'm going to be the super cool aunt that spoils them. Also, I plan on taking there pictures as much as possible. Here are a few of my favorite images from the maternity shoot. Stay tuned for some adorable newborn photos! 

Joee




















































This was all my brother's idea. He's a goof. 











Interested in booking a session? Email me at momentsofgrace.photos@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment