Thursday, April 11, 2013

Megan & Mike | Engagement | Independence, KS



Yay, It's Thursday! That means tomorrow is Friday. Yippee!! That annoying Rebecca Black song just popped into my head, "Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday.  Today i-is Friday, Friday (Partyin'We-we-we so excited." Such wise words... haha  

Anyways, sorry for that distraction and back to the main point, Megan & Mike! They were so fun to take pictures of. I've known Megan for a while but never had the pleasure of meeting Mike until now. When Megan told me that they were wanting country style engagement pictures, I was thrilled because I'm a county girl at heart. (Well, maybe more of a small town girl but close enough. ) My dad just re-did the siding of our barn and it looks great. I knew it'd make a great spot to start our session.  My dad was a great assisant too! It really made me wish I had a little place in the country with a barn to do all of my sessions. :)   


 Once we were done at my parents barn, we drove out to Megan & Mike's country home. Their home was super cute & perfect for country photos! They have the cutest new little puppy! I wanted to take her home to my doggie but I don't think they would have liked that idea.  Megan & Mike are getting married in October which will be here before we know it. Time sure does fly! We discussed some of the details of the wedding and I'm SO excited. It's going to be so cute & country. Well, enough of my ramblings, hope you enjoy their photos! Thanks for stopping by. 


** Side Note: You may notice that I have a new logo!! :) I love it!  What do you think?**































































sincerely, 
 Joee 



No comments:

Post a Comment