Monday, May 13, 2013

Joel Thomas | Newborn | Wichita, KS


I can't believe it's been two weeks since little Joel was born. I'm so excited & happy for my sister. My sister was suppose to be due on May 6 which ended up being the day I took his newborn pictures. Little Joel couldn't wait to meet his new family and decided to come early. I'm so glad he did though because I was SO ready to meet him. I could barely concentrate while I was at work when I found out my sister was in labor. I had a great time taking his pictures. When I showed up he was wide awake & ready to see his favorite Auntie. ( I think Aunt sounds too mature... so I like to be called Auntie) After we took a couple pictures of him awake he had a little snack and then we attempted to get him to go to sleep. I was surprised at how determined he was to stay awake from hearing that most newborns usually sleep like a log. I'm glad I was able to get a couple of him sleeping though. I mean newborns are so cute but especially when they're sleeping in a little basket. Be prepared there will be lots of pictures of Joel in the future. My sister's pretty happy/lucky to have a photographer in the family. :) Don't take my word for it though, check out how cute he is for yourself. As always, thanks for stopping by!!

- Joee

Side Note: Stay tuned for pictures of my new little niece. She will hopefully be making her debut into the world soon! :)

This was taken not too long after he was born. 








Look at those cute baby toes! 
















My sister's so beautiful. 





















Love this!! 



















My heart melts every time I see this picture. :)



1 comment:

  1. Absolutely the best pix, Auntie! He is adorable, and you captured that so well.

    ReplyDelete