Monday, May 27, 2013

Jolene | Model | Wichita, Ks


Happy Memorial Day!
 I hope you have had a wonderful & relaxing day. I have a fun blog post for you this evening! Last Tuesday I got together with a fellow photographer friend, Jennifer of Cotton Tail Photo. She had her beautiful friend, Jolene, model for us. It was perfect timing too because I was able to break in my new camera. ( Which I LOVE.)  My husband, Caleb, has officially been given my old camera and is enjoying learning the ins & outs. He's training to become my second shooter for my weddings coming up this summer. I really enjoyed shooting with another photographer. Did I mention we took these pictures in her back yard? I would love to have her backyard. The sunset was amazing. I'm so glad she was able to have Jolene model for us. She was a wonderful model,very natural and. It's so much fun to capture the beauty and elegance of independent women. I hope you enjoy her photos!  Have a wonderful week. God bless!

- Joee













































No comments:

Post a Comment