Sunday, June 2, 2013

Jamie & Levi | Maternity | Manhattan, KS



Meet Jamie & Levi, they're adorable & going to be parents in about a month. For the first day of June, it sure didn't feel like it. The clouds made it a little chilly & windy but you can't even tell.  Jamie is an old coworker of mine and I was so happy to find out that she was going to be a Mama. She looks amazing for being 8 months pregnant. Jamie & Levi were so easy to take pictures of because they're so darn cute. As I was scouting out a location for their shoot, we drove by this amazing purple field and as a K-State Alumni, I couldn't not stop. Jamie told me that she wanted country maternity pictures and we were definitely in the country. However, we discovered that the particular dirt road we were on was quite a popular road. A couple people stopped and asked if we were lost. I can't wait till their baby girl arrives. She's going to have some pretty great parents! :) Hope you enjoy their photos! 

- Joee 







































I love these little baby cowgirl boots! 


































Interested in booking a session? Email me at momentsofgrace.photos@gmail.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment