Saturday, July 20, 2013

Deck Family | Wichita,KS


I'm SO in love with these images. It may be the fact that it's my sister's super cute family. :) When my sister asked if I'd take some family photos for her, I was jumping with joy. For once, I didn't have to beg her to let me take her pictures. We had originally planned to do a Fourth of July theme but time went too fast. I was so excited about the spot we found to take their pictures. We barely had to walk off the path and there it was. My nephew, Joel, is the cutest little guy. I'm so glad my sister decided to buy his adorable hat, it was perfect! His hat plus his overalls made for an almost too cute combo. I love being able to capture the special moments of my family members. These are my sister's first official family photos and it's so nice to know that my images will be hanging on her wall. Be prepared for pure cuteness!!

- Joee






They're such a cute family!! :) Can't get over how beautiful my sister is. 

































































I love the little faces he makes. :) 

Interested in booking your own family session? Email me at momentsofgrace.photos@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment