Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Anastasia | Newborn | South East, KS

I'm thrilled to show you these adorable newborn photos. Don't you love a name like Anastasia? Her mom calls her Annie for short. I love it. Little Annie didn't want to sleep during her newborn session but we made the best of it.  When we finally got her to sleep for a couple minutes, they turned out to be my favorite photos.  Her big sister was so excited to be able to hold her but not so much to take family pictures. In the end, we got her to smile for a family photo!! YAY.. ( Joee does a happy dance.) This families so sweet and I'm so thankful I get to capture their special family moments. I have a feeling Maggie & I are going to come great friends. :) Stay tuned for Maggie's 2 year pictures in September. They're going to be adorable! Have a great evening!! Thanks for stopping by.

lots of love,
 Joee































































No comments:

Post a Comment