Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Steph | Model | Wichita, KS


I'm so lucky to have such amazingly beautiful friends. Meet Stephanie, my gorgeous best friend. I had a new lens & vintage chair I was dying to try out. I've been wanting a cute vintage chair for a while now and I'm so excited I finally have one. Steph was kind enough to model for me and she was a great one too! As we were picking out her outfit I knew that she had to have a fun summer hat to make her outfit perfect. I'm so glad we stopped at Kohls and got one. It's perfect! This last weekend I had an awesome wedding & Stephanie was my wonderful assistant, radio DJ & cheerleader. These pictures were so much fun and I can't wait for you to see them.  Thanks for stopping by. :)

Joee
































































Interested in booking your own session? Email me at momentsofgrace.photos@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment