Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Huser Family | Maternity | South East Kansas


I'm super excited to share these family photos. I hadn't met Karla & her family before our session and I was so thrilled to finally meet them. They have the cutest little daughter, Magdalene. We discovered that she also likes to take pictures! :) Karla's expecting another bundle of joy soon. Wanna know something super fun? They aren't finding out the gender of the baby. They did that with Magdalene too! I think that's so awesome. I wish I had enough patience to do that. I can't wait to find out if they're having a boy or girl! I'm guessing girl but we'll see. I loved getting to know Magdalene and I felt so proud of myself when I got her to give me a real smile. These are some of my favorite family images. I hope you like them. I've always wanted to do a session in an actual wheat field. My husband's hometown is super small. There just happened to be one behind the baseball fields. It was perfect. I love small towns!  Enjoy this super cute family! 

with love, 
 Joee 




























































 













No comments:

Post a Comment