Monday, August 26, 2013

Carrie & Noah | Wedding | Manhattan, KS


 I'm so excited to show you this wedding. Carrie & Noah are such a sweet couple and I really enjoyed  photographing their wedding. I love when a bride & groom make photos a priority.Your wedding images are so important because it's all you have left after the wedding is over. Carrie & Noah's wedding was filled with so many special moments. I almost teared up a couple times. Oh, how I love weddings!! It means so much to me that I build a relationship with my bride & grooms. I don't want them to feel like I'm a stranger taking their images. I want to become a friend and I really felt like I did with Noah & Carrie. I told Carrie I was going to be a "photo ninja" and hopefully she wouldn't even notice I was around taking pictures.  I've taken Noah & Carrie's photos twice before their wedding day and felt like they were pros in front of the camera. I have been looking forward to their wedding for over a year and it was so hard to believe that their wedding day was actually here! I think I get almost as excited as the bride does ( well maybe not quite.. but close!)

Carrie & Noah remind me of my husband & I because they're high school sweethearts, too. You can see how much they love each other by just looking at their glowing smiles. Their families were so sweet and I had a great time getting to know them. Photographing a wedding is such an amazing and heartfelt experience. It's so wonderful to know that my images will be the images they hang on their walls and look at when they at celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary. I always feel SO honored when people choose me to photograph their wedding day. It makes the long day on your feet with heavy equipment and the hours of editing afterwards so worth it. I get giddy with excitement when I leave because I can't wait to look at their images. Although, at Carrie & Noah's wedding I couldn't wait the two hour drive home. I had to upload an image to facebook before traveling back. I love even more when I get to hear back from my clients about their images. I hope you enjoy their amazing wedding images. I wish Carrie & Noah a life fill with lots of love & laughter. !

Lots of love,
 Joee

































I love how you can see Carrie's mom patiently waiting. :)




First looks are my favorites!!!


































This was a groomsmen idea.. :) 













Sister love!! <3













This was where Noah proposed. 
 
































The magical moment the bride walks down the isle. :) 






































I need to make a point to get a picture with every bride & groom. I love it!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment