Thursday, September 5, 2013

Brian & Kylie | Engagement | South East, KS


I'm over the moon excited about this couple. Brian has been friends with my husband for a long time. They were actually roommates when my husband proposed to me. I was thrilled when I found out he was engaged but even more so that he was engaged to Kylie.  She's one of the sweetest girls I know and I'm so happy Brian found such an amazing women.  They both love the Lord so much and I know they're going to have an amazing God centered marriage. :)

As I was location hunting for their engagement session, I came across the cutest little property. It was literally perfect and so worth the drive. I loved the romantic "county" feel it had. I was giddy with excitement when I spotted the hay bales. I know, sounds strange, but living in the city has me missing the country. I wanted their engagement session to be perfect and it turned out even better than I imagined. It was really disappointing when their session was originally rained out but I'm so glad we rescheduled. The weather ended up being perfect.  We started off their session at the church camp Brian's family runs and there just happened to be a little row boat sitting around. I wasn't sure if Brian & Kylie would be willing to try it out but they were totally up for it. Needless to say, I was jumping inside because row boat photos have been on my photography bucket list for a while. I want to do it again though and this time I wanna be in a boat too. :) I can't wait till their wedding. I know it's going to be perfect and filled with so much love. I'm so thankful they chose me to be their photographer, it means the world to me. Hope you enjoy their pictures!! Thanks for stopping by.

 Lots of love,

 Joee

















































































One of my favs!! 































Interested in booking your own session? Email me at momentsofgrace.photos@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment