Monday, February 27, 2012

New Blog

Happy Monday!
You may be wondering why I created this blog. I mean I have created two other blogs that didn't really go anywhere and now I created another one. However, I am hoping that is different with this blog. As I grow as a photographer, I would like to be able to showcase my work ( even though it's nothing amazing...yet.) I felt that I was becoming overly annoying with all the photos I was posting on facebook.  Also, posting them on facebook it doesn't allow me to go into much detail about the photos. I may not currently have a career as a photographer but I would love to get to that point. I feel that this blog will help me grow in my photography. Photography has always been a passion of mine but has become even more so recently. I truly enjoy capturing the wonderful moments & blessings that God has created. I feel that through photography I am able to glorify God. I hope that you enjoy my photos and feel free to post any comments. I am very much still a work in progress. I have a lot of growing to do and I hope that you can help me with that! Thanks so much for taking the time to read my blog!!

Sincerely,
                Joee



                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment