Monday, February 27, 2012

Gina & Stephen's Engagement Pictures

My big sis is getting married!!! She was sweet enough to let me take her engagement pictures. I was soo excited. It was a lot of fun and really made me want to take some more.. :) I was really happy with how they turned out to. I think they are my best photos I've taken. I think it also helps that the models were pretty good looking. They are an adorable couple and I am so excited for them. I am so happy that I get to be her matron of honor. She is going to look STUNNING on June 9.. I will cry... Anyways, here is a preview of some of their engagement pictures. ( I am ready to take more..hint. .hint)




       

She is so beautiful.



Love this








Caleb's Favorite 











Stephen did a great job on the ring! 

No comments:

Post a Comment