Monday, March 12, 2012

52 Weeks of Awesomeness: Week 10

Last week's weekly picture challenge was suppose to be something that makes my life easier. Once again, it took me a while to think about what I wanted to do. I mean there are SO many things that make my life easier! I mean cars, phone, internet, chocolate.. etc.. I wanted something more meaningful though. That's when I realize that my husband, Caleb, makes my life MUCH easier. He does SO many things for me, such as, helping me get ready for work in the morning ( preparing my breakfast, scrapping my car,etc). Caleb is amazing at helping me handle days where I am emotionally and mentally drained. . There are many times when I have an emotional breakdown and Caleb comes to the rescue. He always knows how to make me laugh or be my shoulder to cry on.. He is the BEST.. enough said. He makes my life so much easier and I am so thankful God placed him in my life.

I took this picture on my photo shoot of my brother & his wife.We were waiting for them to change and I was testing my lighting. I thought he looked quite handsome.. ( as usual). He has since had his hair cut and looks even more handsome!! :) I have to beat the ladies off with a stick when we go out in public. haha. 

( Don't worry, not every week will be a picture relating to how amazing Caleb is.. haha) 


Joee 

No comments:

Post a Comment