Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Charlotte & Jordan | Engagement | Manhattan, KS


I'm super excited to show off these images because of the amazing couple in them. This was the first time officially meeting Charlotte & Jordan and I couldn't wait. After corresponding with Charlotte over email, I felt like we were friends already. I heard a little about their love story over email but was thrilled to hear more about it during our session. They're both in the Army and were deployed in Afghanistan at the same time. However, Charlotte says that Jordan didn't get up the nerve to really talk to her until she returned back to the states and so their love story began. I just LOVE it. I'm a romantic though and love hearing how couples met. Their engagement session was awesome for so many reasons. Mostly because they were so stinkin' adorable and easy to take pictures of. They were constantly laughing and smiling. It made me all giddy with happiness for them. Charlotte told me that Jordan doesn't really like to have picture taken ( I mean what man really does?) but seriously I couldn't tell. Charlotte had him smiling his real smile the whole time. I'm SO excited for their wedding. Their engagement pictures were a little bit of city plus country which perfectly describes them. Charlotte's from the countrysides of New York and Jordan's from the city streets of Texas. However, they're tying the knot in Kansas and I can't wait to capture every special moment of their wedding day! Enjoy their pictures. Their images are some of my new favorites. :) Their wedding photos will be making an appearance in about a month from today!! YAY! 

 in his love, 
 Joee 





































































































I told you they were adorable!! :) 

Interested in booking your own session? Email me at momentsofgrace.photos@gmail.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment