Thursday, June 20, 2013

MaKinnley | 10 Months | South East Kansas


Little Miss MaKinnley is getting so big! I can't believe that she's already 10 months old. It feels like it was just yesterday when I was taking her 3 month old pictures. She just keeps getting cuter and cuter! I'm so impressed with how well she looks at the camera. Her mom & grandma are so good at getting her to smile.  I feel like MaKinnley remembered me... but who knows if she really did. She's so stinking cute. I love getting to capture the growth of super cute little kids. Hopefully, I'll get to capture some fun 1 year old pictures as well.  ;) I've always wanted to do a cake smash session. Enjoy the adorble MaKinnley. She's sure to make you smile!!

Lots of love,
 Joee












































Best Face Ever!!


























Interested in booking your own session? Email me at momentsofgrace.photos@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment