Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Sage & Addi | Family | South East Kansas


Last weekend, I was very busy with 5 different sessions. I was super excited when Chelsea asked me to take some pictures of her cute little girls. She didn't even seem to mind that we'd be taking them at 7:30 am. It's always so nice to take photos in my hometown ( especially on my my parent's property.) It makes me feel so adventurous. :)  I had a great time getting to know Sage & Addi. They're too cute and remind me a lot of their beautiful mother. I hope you enjoy their pictures.

God Bless,
 Joee






















































































I love this face.. haha :) 





 Interested in booking a session? Email email at momentsofgrace.photos@gmail.com







No comments:

Post a Comment