Monday, September 30, 2013

Becca & Nicholas | Engagement | Wichita, KS


It's taken me too long to get this blog post up but I'm so excited to show your Becca & Nicholas's engagement pictures. They drove about three hours for me to take them and I'm SO grateful. I was worried that it was going to rain because the weather kept saying it was going to be cloudy with a chance of rain. However, thankfully the weather was wrong and it turned out to be perfect out!! :) Becca & Nicholas are so sweet!! I can't wait till their wedding next June. It's going to be so beautiful! I had a blast taking their pictures, I loved how laid back they were. Thanks for stopping by!! Have a great week.

Love,
 Joee




















































































































Interested in booking your own engagement session? Email me at momentsofgrace.photos@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment