Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Maggie | 2 Years Old | South East, KS


When Maggie's mom told me that she was going to be having a tea party themed birthday, I knew I had to do a tea party themed birthday shoot. I loved planning this session. I was constantly thinking of the little things I needed to make it look like a tea party. The hardest thing for me to find was a cute tea set. However, when I showed up to the session at this super cute barn that Maggie's mom scouted out for me, she had a little tea set that went perfect!! Maggie looked so adorable. I've taken her pictures twice before and  I really felt like she was starting to warm up to me, especially by the end of the session. We were playing chase and everything. haha  This has to be one of my favorite children sessions that I've done so far. It turned out perfect. I think Maggie loved the tea party set up. I mean how many little girls get to have a tea party out in the middle of no where? I've decided that I want to do more "styled" birthday shoots. They're too much fun. I hope you enjoy her pictures as much as I do. She's sure to make you say "aww."

Love,
 Joee

She loves her baby sister. :) 

















































I LOVE this one.. 

































Interested in booking your own session? Email me at momentsofgrace.photos@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment