Monday, September 9, 2013

Fall Mini Sessions Announcement | South East, KS


Happy Monday!!!

I'm finally posting the information about the fall mini sessions coming up next month in Independence, KS! I will be hosting the mini sessions on October 4 & 5. I have 3 times slots in the evening for each day. However, if for some reason I have an overwhelming amount of people wanting to schedule a mini session, I may open up a couple times in the morning on October 5. Keep in mind these mini sessions are best for updating portraits. They're quick 15 minute sessions. I would strongly recommend contacting me about my regular sessions ( 30 or 1 hour) if you feel like you need more than 15 minutes.



The mini sessions are $60 for 15 minutes & 5 digital images. I'm going to edit up to 8-10 images and there will be an option to purchase additional images for $10 per picture. In order to save your time slot, I'll need a signed contract & full paid mini session price ( $60).

Time Slots Available: Please email me with your top two time/ day of choice.

October 4:
5:00-5:15 ( Booked)
5:45-6:00
6:30-6:45

October 5:
5:00-5:15
5:45-6:00
6:30-6:45

Email me at momentsofgrace.photos@gmail.com to schedule your mini session. Time slots are first come, first serve. It's going to be a lot of fun and hopefully it'll look like fall outside in October.



No comments:

Post a Comment