Monday, September 23, 2013

Parker Family | South East, KS


I'm still trying to catch up on my blog posts from my super busy week in South East, KS. It was so great meeting the Parker family. They're so sweet and have super fun children. The youngest boy was very social loved doing his "thinking" face. He informed me that I wasn't suppose to take his picture when he was doing his "thinking" face. haha :) It turned out to be beautiful day for pictures. I'm so excited that fall is finally here!! :) I can't wait till the leaves start to change but I'm going to miss the pretty green grass. Enjoy the Parker families pictures! Thanks for stopping by!

Love,
 Joee




































The "thinking" face. :) 





























































No comments:

Post a Comment