Friday, September 20, 2013

Kepley Family | South East, KS


It's FRIDAY!!! :)

Last week was a very busy week with lots of fun sessions. I had the pleasure of meeting this super cute family. Their daughter Erin ( I hope I spelled it right) was so stinking cute!! She was so dainty and perfect. Her mom made the super cute pink dress she was wearing for some of her pictures. I was super impressed. They live out in the country surrounded by bean fields. It was so beautiful out there. I can't wait till I can have a little country home someday... ( probably a long time from now. haha)  Well I hope you enjoy their cute family pictures. Thanks! Have a great weekend!

 Love,
 Joee






















































Interested in scheduling your own session? Email me at momentsofgrace.photos@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment