Friday, September 13, 2013

Canaday Family | Mini Session | South East, KS


Last Saturday night, I had the pleasure of taking my brother's family pictures. His daughter Bristol is almost three months old and so cute. She's so small and dainty, like a little baby doll. She is usually really smiley but she was pretty "stone" faced during our session. She still looked adorable though better than an unhappy baby, right? I'm hosting mini sessions in Independence next month and they were kind enough to be my models for my mini session ad. I wasn't able to narrow down just 5 images that I loved from their session, so I'm showing you more than what I'm giving people for their mini sessions next month. They're such a cute little family. I love that I get to be the fun Aunt that captures their family portraits for them to look back on. Enjoy!! 

Lots of love, 
Joee 


























Such a cute sleepy baby.. :) 










Interested in booking your own session? Email me at momentsofgrace.photos@gmail.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment